Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Olllldddddd Journal (video) logs from Early 2017

Two years ago when I was diagnosed---right from the very beginning I decided I wanted to "share my story." When I made that decision I thought a video documenting everything would be the way to go...unfortunately, I kind of just stopped after a few weeks. Plus...who wants to watch these lonnggg fricken videos??? Well--maybe someone

During these videos I put in some time talking about little things that had occurred so I could remember them. To be honest....I haven't previewed or even watched these before posting them... But I wanted to show my audience how I looked, felt, sounded, and the image I had even when I was just diagnosed. As time has gone on I remember most of the things that occurred, but forget many of the small details.....

With that being said...I hope you enjoy (laugh, cry or even just smile) at me trying to believe I could make a difference with my experience.
My Reason
1/25/2017

Cancer Day
1/25/2017

Hospital Stays & Goals
1/25/2017

Chemo Days & After
1/26/2017

Gamma Knife
1/29/2017

Family
1/29/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment